The BE Group of Companies is an award-winning provider of flexible workspace in London and throughout the UK. Our office solutions operate under multiple brands but share the same ethos of offering a quality, cost effective working environment for businesses of all sizes. We are one of the oldest in our sector, established in 1994 and have pioneered the advance in service levels to our clients both in technological development and first-class personal service. Our long list of awards are testament to our continual drive to support and develop our teams and provide the best service in our industry. Our vision – ‘Together, we are building the business lifestyle that everyone wants’.
To assist in providing an outstanding service, we require a charismatic Community & Service Assistant. You’ll be based in our Birmingham business centre in a busy team managing representing brands such as BE Offices, Headspace and BESpoke, reporting to the Centre Manager and Community Manager. We pay employees above the Living Wage requirements and you’ll get a host of benefits.
You’ll be dealing with clients every day so professionalism is of the utmost importance. We strive and succeed to be the best in our industry, previously winning various awards such as FlexSA’s Business Centre of the Year, featuring in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For Top 100 for 7 consecutive years. We are also Investors in People accredited.
If you can juggle tasks with a smile on your face and deliver great customer service then this role is for you. We have training available every year to help you grow in your role in order for you to progress further when opportunities become available.
Service Assistant- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To ensure that all meeting rooms including management office and vacant offices are tidy, safe and welcoming to all clientele/visitors
- To work between various centres as support when and as needed
- To manage outgoing post, ensuring that it is properly franked and ready for collection daily and route incoming mail to relevant clientele
- To provide cover for the reception as and when required
- To carry out administrative and clerical duties for clients as required which may include filing, archiving, photocopying, collating, laminating, faxing, preparation with mailings, word processing, data entry and preparation of reports and other information
- To process catering orders and meeting room requests made by clients
- To deal with customer requests in a prompt and timely manner
- Assisting the Centre Manager with Doughnut Friday and the daily distribution of fruit
- To make teas and coffees for conference/meeting rooms
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that all client queries are responded to within procedural deadlines
- To book various chargeable services for clients such as couriers and taxis To issue and ensure receipt of swipe cards, keys, furniture etc. to clients when required
- To create and issue welcome packs for new clients
Community Assistant- Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Creating & Maintaining Community
- Main Community point of contact for all Birmingham clients
- Be present in communal areas every day
- Familiarity and relationship building with all clients, encouraging them to engage and attend community events
- Understanding what our clients do: what are their networking requirements / needs / what can they bring to our community
- New client onboarding: sending welcome email, community pack and setting up initial welcome meeting, setting up members on our communication platforms and organising welcome gifts.
- Extensive and up‐to‐date knowledge of our packages, our brand and our business to provide answers to any questions a client might ask
- Admin tasks including but not limited to: scheduling social media, updating members database lists and assist our members via email and phone
- Responsible for creating and delivering the newsletter/email
- Create, advertise, plan and run annual programme of events: Business, social and networking events with the support of the Community Manager
- Sourcing and implementing partnerships that will increase the value of our community including but not limited to industry experts for events, local discounts, pop up opportunities, incentives, etc.
- Deliver and create all communications related to events promotion to all members (posters & flyers and monthly Heads Up Community meeting)
- Setup of all events and ensuring event expenditure is on budget
- Internal networking events/client led events
Role Related Development:
- To understand the principles of Health and Safety and Security procedures
- To support our Service Success Chain
- Local area and basic product knowledge
- Attend training to develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Training and development to help you progress not only in the company, but as a person too
The above accountabilities are not exhaustive of your duties, and may change over time as the Business expands. Gradual changes may result in the substitution of one role for another. When substantial changes occur, the post holder will be consulted before the change is introduced and reasonable notice will be given.
Qualification and Education - GCSE’s or above in Business Related Area – Essential
Experience - 2 months customer facing work experience, both face to face and telephone – Desirable
Skills and Abilities - Proficient in word and Outlook – Essential
Excellent telephone communication skills – Essential
Face-to-Face customer service skills – Essential
Switchboard skills – Desirable
Front of house management skills – Desirable
To apply, please submit your CV to: LianneD@beoffices.com