Free Flexible Space Association Membership Offer
As the new year gets underway, the Flexible Space Association is making a not-to-be missed offer to flexible workspace operators to join the Association free for six months.
Recognising that the flexible workspace sector is a growing one, this offer seeks to support more businesses and ensure that the industry body can most effectively represent the sector, which is at its strongest together.
The offer comes no-strings-attached and gives the full benefits of membership, but it is hoped that new members joining for free will want to continue their membership at the end of the six month period.
Benefits of companies being a member of the Flexible Space Association include:
- Networking events bringing people working in the sector together
- Bespoke advice and support when it’s most needed
- Access to document templates and guidance
- A reputation-enhancing Code of Conduct and professional trade body logo to display on your channels
- Member rates for the Annual Conference in May and Gala Dinner in November
- Free to enter industry awards
- Fortnightly newsletter sharing FlexSA and industry news
- Playing a part in the wider community of the industry, including through lobbying activities
Jane Sartin, Executive Director at the Flexible Space Association, said: “The flexible workspace industry is a diverse one, with businesses offering coworking space and serviced offices of different sizes, designs and in a wide variety of locations.
“The Flexible Space Association is keen to grow its role in supporting this sector, as we know that as an industry we are better and stronger when we come together. Through offering the opportunity for companies to join us for free for six months to experience the benefits, we hope this will help to grow and strengthen the flexible workspace community for the long-term.”
If you are interested in joining, or just finding out a bit more, please drop an email to email@example.com
9 January 2023
Return to News Page