Virtual Office Forum
If you are a Flexible Space Association member offering Virtual Office services, the Virtual Office Forum will be of interest to you.
The Flexible Space Association Virtual Office Forum (VOF)
The Virtual Office Forum was formed in 2011 to represent organisations that provide accommodation address and telephone answering services to businesses.
The VOF comprises representatives of Government departments and the authorities, together with FlexSA Workspace Operator members providing Virtual Office services.
It acts as a collective voice and to set high standards of business excellence and compliance under the HMRC Supervised Industry requirements within the sector.
The VOF’s objectives include:
- To encourage compliance and best practice guidelines
- To define the rigorous ethical and business standards required to operate in the sector
- To create a strong collaborative network of companies and organisations.
- To promote cross industry information sharing
- To lobby on issues affecting the sector
Flexible Space Association members are joined at the VOF by representatives from the following organisations:
- The Metropolitan Police – Operation Sterling (a special economic crime unit)
- City of London Police – Operation Broadway
- National Fraud Intelligence Bureau
- National Crime Agency
- HMRC – Anti Money Laundering
- Trading Standards (National, Westminster & City of London)
- Financial Conduct Authority
- Insolvency Service
- Companies House
- Other official bodies which promote industry standards and business ethics
The FlexSA Virtual Office Forum is chaired by Peter Radcliffe, Managing Partner of OfficeFront.
Peter can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Updates Page