If you are a FlexSA member offering Virtual or Mail forwarding Services and would like location details for the meeting, please contact the FlexSA on 020 8387 1444.
The FlexSA Virtual Office Forum (VOF)
The Virtual Office Forum Group was formed in 2011 to represent organisations that provide virtual, mail forwarding and accommodation address services to businesses. The initiative’s main aim is to act as a collective voice and to set high standards of business excellence and compliance within the sector.
The VOF's objectives include:
- To encourage compliance and best practice guidelines
- To define the rigorous ethical and business standards required to operate in the sector
- To create a strong collaborative network of companies and organisations.
- To promote cross industry information sharing
- To lobby on issues affecting the sector
VOF members are both major players and independent operators whose activities include:
- Providing accommodation and mail forwarding addresses
- Providing virtual office and telephone answering services
- Cost of membership: For Operators offering Virtual Office and Accommodation Address Services only £200.00 + VAT per annum
Join the FlexSA as an Operator today
The FlexSA, whose membership represents a large number of operators in this sector, was a founding member of the forum. Non industry members include:
- The Metropolitan Police’s Operation Sterling (a special unit dedicated to combating economic crime)
- Westminster Trading Standards
- Companies House
- Other official bodies who promote industry standards and business ethics
To view Organisations and Companies represented, click here
London Local Authorities Act 2007
To view LLA adopted authorities, click here
The VOF and the FlexSA
The VOF has now become an integral part of the FlexSA. Our members are committed to helping set industry standards.
FlexSA members have signed the FlexSA Compliance document which includes a Code of Conduct
and a Consumer Charter
As well as defining best practice, the document demonstrates a commitment to professional and ethical conduct. It includes compliance with relevant Legislation. This is essential for the industry and our customers.
The FlexSA broadcasts to an extensive audience, ensuring the ideals and issues of both the FlexSA and the VOF are widely known and understood by Government, HMRC, the police and, most importantly, the wider business community and consumers.
The FlexSA has many functions:
- To represent the industry, lobby Government and statutory bodies
- To initiate PR and publicise the benefits and effectiveness of the VOF to the consumer
- To provide consumers with professional services that are compliant with legislation, and the transparency to identify and use member locations with confidence
- To lead, support, educate and guide members in particular with updates relating to Legislation and HMRC Money Laundering Regulations.
- To set standards encouraging a network of excellence and regulate the members through FlexSA membership compliance
- To provide members with advisory contacts/services
- To provide and facilitate a forum platform for discussion on collective issues affecting the sector – valuable networking opportunities.
- To foster growth and best practice
- To facilitate the sharing of information
- To work with the appropriate authorities on fraud prevention
Peter Radcliffe email@example.com
Chairman FlexSA Virtual Office Forum Group
Managing Partner OfficeFront