The Future is Flexible – Flexible Space Association announces details of Conference & Exhibition
The Flexible Space Association’s Annual Conference and Exhibition takes place on Tuesday 7th September in London, and we are pleased to announce four sponsors, and share the first speaker details. Tickets are on sale from today, with early bird rates until 31st May.
The event is titled ‘The Future is Flexible: A Time of Change, Renewal and Optimism in the World of Workspace’, and it will be a moment for the industry to come together and take stock as we emerge from a challenging period, and prepare for the opportunities the new ways of working will bring to the sector.
Over the coming weeks we will be sharing the programme for the event, and today announce the following participants:
- Richard Morris, CEO of IWG UK, will be in conversation with Emma Jones CBE, Founder of Enterprise Nation.
- We will hear from Alexandra Brunner, Chief Operating Officer of Clockwise Offices, which has grown quickly to provide modern flexible workspace in all four nations of the UK.
- There will be a panel discussion on one of the year’s hot topics, flexible workspace on the high street, with Will Kinnear of HEWN, Zoe Ellis-Moore of Spaces to Places, and William Stokes of Co-Space.
Jane Sartin, Executive Director of the Flexible Space Association, said: “We are looking forward to our Conference and Exhibition bringing the flexible workspace industry together again. There will be plenty to catch up on after a challenging 18 months, but there is a lot of optimism for the future.
“I am grateful for the support of the leading industry companies who are sponsoring the event – essensys, Yardi, technologywithin and Opstech Services.”
- essensys have just begun their fifteenth year as a member of the Association, and have played an active and supportive role throughout. They are well known in the flexible workspace industry for delivering a host of digital services and office experiences to occupiers.
- Justin Harley, Regional Director at Yardi, said: “Yardi is proud to be Headline Sponsors of FlexSA’s annual conference this year. The conference will be a unique opportunity to discuss and debate the opportunities and challenges faced by the changing nature of Flexible Working.”
- Jon Seal, Managing Director of technologywithin, commented: “technologywithin are delighted to continue our relationship with the FlexSA Conference in a pivotal year for the sector and we look forward to the flexspace community coming together, taking stock and debating the key issues that will define the next stage of growth for the industry.”
- Inga Taylor, CEO of Opstech Services, said: “Opstech Services are proud to be sponsoring the FlexSA conference. As a team we are passionate about flexible workspace and have seen how the FlexSA team has evolved over the years to support this growing sector as we get back to the office in a post Covid world. “
Booking With Confidence
We are committed to the Conference and Exhibition taking place on 7th September, but appreciate that attendees will want to know they are protected if the event is not able to proceed exactly as planned due to the pandemic.
Should government restrictions mean that the in-person conference cannot take place, those with tickets to attend the event in London will be issued with a ticket for the virtual conference, and refunded the balance.
The event’s exhibition area will host a wide range of companies providing goods and services to the flexible workspace industry.
If you would like information on exhibiting at the event, contact Zoe Kemp at firstname.lastname@example.org
19 April 2021
Return to News Page