FlexSA Awards Open For Entry
The Flexible Space Association Awards have opened for entries. They recognise, share and celebrate best practice in the flexible workspace industry.
These Annual Awards are free to enter for all Flexible Space Association Members.
It’s hoped that ALL member companies will enter at least one category, with all of them open to both Workspace Operators and Service Providers. Joint entries are welcome.
You can enter the awards here. The categories are:
- Service Innovation, sponsored by Churchill Group – Recognising new or expanded services that benefit flexible workspace customers, or clients of businesses providing services to the flexible workspace sector.
- Technology Innovation, sponsored by Clockwise – Recognising excellence in delivering new technology-driven projects that are innovative, have been smoothly implemented and deliver clear benefits to customers or to the running of workspace.
- Excellence in Customer Service, sponsored by Glide and technologywithin – This award will recognise individuals or teams working at a flexible workspace location, or in a company which supports the flexible workspace industry. 5 awards will be presented covering different geographic areas.
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Initiative, sponsored by Verlingue – This is a new category, which will recognises projects or initiatives which have delivered positive environmental or societal/community benefits, or highlight exemplary changes to governance processes. There’s a good explanation of ESG here.
- Workspace Design – Recognising the best in design of new or refurbished flexible workspace.
To qualify, the activities will need to have taken place since 1st October 2022.
There will once again be an Industry Achievement Award, recognising outstanding service to the flexible workspace industry. Whilst we are not opening a formal nomination process for this, we welcome suggestions.
The deadline for entries is 6pm on Thursday 26th October 2023.
Further details for each award can be found on the entry website.
We have a strong panel of judges to review the award entries and reach decisions on the finalists and winners.
Tim Burke is deputy editor at EG, where he has written extensively about the flexible office market and the changing face of the modern workplace. He joined EG in 2019 from Financial News, where he covered real estate, before which he wrote about corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and emerging markets.
Emma Jones CBE is Founder of Enterprise Nation, a business expert and author. Since launching in 2005, Enterprise Nation has helped thousands of people start and grow their businesses. It operates in the UK, Ireland and the EU, connecting people with resources, community and connections you need to reach business goals.
Mark Kass is Director and Principal Consultant at The Enterprise4Good Group, a consultancy encouraging impact through enterprise, entrepreneurship and regeneration in commerce, the arts and real estate.
Until recently, Mark was a flexible workspace operator in Essex and East London and served an eight year tenure as a Non-Exec Director of the FlexSA board, actively championing micro and smaller SME Membership and their impact in local communities.
Chris Mouncey is a technical consultant who has a deep understanding of technical service delivery within the flexible office space sector, including the appointment of Technical Operations Director (2008-2018) for a Managed Service Provider (ip-Xchange). Chris has a history of design and implementation for numerous technical provisions, including Secure Prison networks, Managed Service Providers, Resilient Metro networks and hosted Voice Platforms.
The panel will be chaired by Freya Cross, Chairman of the Flexible Space Association’s Board, and Head of Business and Corporate at The Deep in Hull, where her responsibilities include the running of the business centre.
12 September 2023
Return to News Page