FlexSA Awards 2023 Finalists Announced
Following a record number of entries, the finalists in the Flexible Space Association’s Annual Awards are announced today. A meeting of the judging panel took place this morning, with some challenging decisions to make!
The panel were impressed with the number of entries and their quality, reflecting a busy year for the industry.
The judging panel was chaired by the Chairman of the Association’s Board, Freya Cross.
The other judges were Tim Burke, Deputy Editor of industry publication EG; Emma Jones CBE, Founder of Enterprise Nation; Mark Kass, Director and Principal Consultant at The Enterprise4Good Group, and Chris Mouncey, technical consultant who has a deep understanding of technical service delivery within the flexible office space sector.
The award finalists are:
- Environmental, Social & Governance (sponsored by Verlingue): Coworking Devon; DeskLodge; The Instant Group; Workspace
- Service Innovation (sponsored by Churchill Group): DeskLodge; Wizu Workspace; x+why
- Technology Innovation (sponsored by Clockwise): Smart Spaces; Wavenet; NCG
- Workspace Design: The Office Group, Chancery House; Halkin, 68 King William Street; Huckletree, Oxford Circus; Clockwise, Bromley
We will be making five awards for Excellence in Customer Service, covering different areas of the UK. The finalists are:
- London & South East (sponsored by technologywithin): Bloxham Mill; Clockwise, Wood Green; Inigo, Windsor; Newhaven Enterprise Centre
- Midlands: Cubo, Derby, Nottingham & Birmingham; Nene Business Centre, Wellinghborough; UBC, Birmingham Business Park; UBC, Henley-in-Arden
- North of England: Clockwise, Liverpool; Hope Park Workspaces; UBC, Warrington Birchwood; Wizu, North & West Yorkshire
- Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales: Clockwise, Belfast; Clockwise, Edinburgh; Orega, Aberdeen; Wizu, Glasgow
- South West England (sponsored by Glide): Clockwise, Exeter; DeskLodge, Bristol; Inigo, Cheltenham; Square Works, Bristol
The winners of the Awards will be announced at the Flexible Space Association’s Annual Gala Dinner on Thursday 23rd November.
8 November 2023
Return to News Page