Flexible Space Association Awards Finalists 2022
The Finalists in the Flexible Space Association’s Annual Awards are announced today, following a meeting of the judging panel who reviewed all the entries.
The judging panel was chaired by the Chairman of the Association’s Board, Freya Cross, who commented: “I was very pleased with the large number of entries we received this year, from Flexible Space Association members of every size. They felt a real celebration of the best of the flexible workspace industry, and there were some very hard decisions for the judging panel to take in deciding on the finalists.
“Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter, and I’m looking forward to presenting the awards to the winners at our Gala Dinner at the end of the month.”
The other judges were Ian Calder, founder and former owner of Centrix, a technology vender to flexible workspace operators; Gareth Evans, formerly CEO of BizSpace and now a consultant and NED; Liz Hamson, formerly editor of Property Week, who has recently launched BE Content Solutions, and Sophie Turnbull, Commercial Director at Work.Life.
The award finalists are:
- Service Innovation: DeskLodge; Spaces to Place; UBC
- Technology Innovation: Holler Technology; technologywithin; Yardi Kube
- Workspace Design: Clockwise Bristol; Desklodge Sovereign House, Reading; TOG, 210 Euston Road
We will be making five awards for Excellence in Customer Service, covering different areas of the UK. The finalists are:
- London & South East: Clockwise Wood Green; Landmark & The Space; UBC Brentford
- Midlands: BusinessLodge Stoke; Nene Business Centre; UBC Henley in Arden
- North of England: BusinessLodge Bury; Clockwise Leeds; Wizu Workspace, The Leeming Building, Leeds
- Northern Ireland, Scotland & Wales: Clockwise Belfast; Clockwise Glasgow
- South West England: Clockwise Exeter; DeskLodge House, Bristol; UBC Cirencester
An award will also be made to recognise achievement in the industry, announced with the other winners at the Flexible Space Association’s Gala Dinner on 24th November.
10 November 2022
Return to News Page