Flexible Space Association Awards 2023
The Flexible Space Association Awards will be opening to entries in early September, but we wanted to give our member companies a heads up on the categories so that they can be thinking about what they might enter over the next few weeks.
The Annual Awards are free to enter, and exclusively for companies which are members of the Association. The Awards recognise and celebrate achievements and excellence in the flexible workspace industry.
All award categories are open to both Workspace Operator and Service Provider member companies. The categories will cover:
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Initiative – this is a new category, which will seek to recognise projects or initiatives which have delivered positive environmental or societal/community benefits, or highlight exemplary changes to governance processes. There’s a good explanation of ESG here.
- Workspace Design – Recognising the best in design of new or refurbished flexible workspace.
- Technology Implementation – Recognising excellence in delivering new technology-driven projects that are innovative, have been smoothly implemented and deliver clear benefits to customers or to the running of workspace.
- Service Innovation – Recognising new or expanded services that benefit flexible workspace customers, or clients of businesses providing services to the flexible workspace sector.
- Customer Service (5 awards will be presented covering different geographic areas) – This award will recognise individuals or teams working at a flexible workspace location, or in a company which supports the flexible workspace industry.
To qualify, the activities will need to have taken place since 1st October 2022.
There will once again be an Industry Achievement Award, recognising outstanding service to the flexible workspace industry. Whilst we are not opening a formal nomination process for this, we welcome suggestions of individuals who would be a worthy recipient of this awared.
The online entry portal will be open for entries in the first half of September, with the deadline for entries being late October.
7 August 2023
Return to News Page