Flexible Space Association Awards 2021
The new-look Flexible Space Association Awards 2021 are underway, and here you can find details of categories and how to enter. Application forms for each category are available to download. Submissions must be made by FlexSA members.
They provide an opportunity to recognise best practice in the flexible workspace industry, the hard work and dedication of those working in the sector, and of those offering services to it.
The Awards have had a complete overhaul since they were last held in 2019. New categories have been introduced, and there is a new process for entering. These changes are in response to feedback from our members.
The Awards are open to all Flexible Space Association members. As the Awards did not take place in 2020, entries can include work undertaken in 2020 as well as 2021.
- Workspace Design: Recognising the best in design of new or refurbished flexible workspace.
- Technology Innovation: Recognising technology-driven innovations that have enhanced services to customers.
- Service Innovation: Recognising new or expanded services that benefit customers.
- Best Referral to Flexible Workspace: Recognising achievement in introducing new business to a flexible workspace operator.
- Excellence in Customer Service: Recognising individuals or teams at a flexible workspace location. 5 awards covering different geographic areas will be made.
- Industry Achievement Award: Recognising an individual who has made a significant contribution to the flexible workspace industry.
Each entry form contains further information on the category. They can be downloaded via these links:
The deadline for entries is Tuesday 26 October. The Award winners will be announced at a series of events to be held in 5 cities around the UK on Thursday 18 November.
If you need further information, would like to discuss sponsorship or have any other questions, please email email@example.com
21 September 2021
Return to News Page