2 Weeks Left to Enter the Flexible Space Association Annual Awards
There are two weeks to go to submit entries for the Flexible Space Association’s Annual Awards. The deadline is 6pm on Thursday 26th October.
The awards are free to enter for all Flexible Space Association member companies, and we’re encouraging every member to enter at least one of the wide range of categories.
The entry process is a simple one, completed online, and offers an opportunity to reflect on and celebrate the successes of the past year.
You can enter the awards here. The categories are:
- Service Innovation, sponsored by Churchill Group – Recognising new or expanded services that benefit flexible workspace customers, or clients of businesses providing services to the flexible workspace sector.
- Technology Innovation, sponsored by Clockwise – Recognising excellence in delivering new technology-driven projects that are innovative, have been smoothly implemented and deliver clear benefits to customers or to the running of workspace.
- Excellence in Customer Service, sponsored by Glide and technologywithin – This award will recognise individuals or teams working at a flexible workspace location, or in a company which supports the flexible workspace industry. 5 awards will be presented covering different geographic areas.
- Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Initiative – This is a new category, which will recognise projects or initiatives which have delivered positive environmental or societal/community benefits, or highlight exemplary changes to governance processes. There’s a good explanation of ESG here.
- Workspace Design – Recognising the best in design of new or refurbished flexible workspace.
We have drawn together a panel of judges with an interest in and experience of the flexible workspace sector.
Tim Burke is Deputy Editor of EG (formerly Estates Gazette), bringing a breadth of property industry knowledge.
Emma Jones CBE is the founder of Enterprise Nation, whose focus on SMEs makes her well-attuned to what businesses are looking for in workspaces.
Mark Kass brings long experience of the industry as a smaller operator and former FlexSA Board member, whilst Chris Mouncey‘s background with technology provision to the sector will bring relevant knowledge to the panel.
The panel will be chaired by Freya Cross, Chairman of the Flexible Space Association Board.
12 October 2023
Return to News Page