The CSR has overall responsibility for delivering first class customer services to tour Centre’s customers and visitors, ensuring their business needs are met. The role will be extremely varied and you will be expected to handle multiple tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Handle day-to-day ‘front of house’ customer and their customers’ liaison.
- Perform reception duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Answer switchboard and maintain a rapid response rate according to agreed standards.
- Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
- File data and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned and for other departments as needed.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, fax, and photocopy machine.
- Communicate and liaise verbally and in writing between customers/suppliers/visitors/enquirers and relevant staff, and interpret and respond clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and the general public.
- Maintain regular consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Prepare meeting rooms and service of refreshments.
- Meet Orega’s standard of high-level customer service with a ‘nothing is too much trouble’ attitude.
- Act as a team player and support your Customer Service Manager (CSM)/Assitant Customer Service Manager (ACSM) to meet the expectations and needs of customers.
- Support your CSM/ACSM for the client move-in and move-out procedures and renewals with full completion and maintenance of associated paperwork to the Orega standard.
- Handle all customer/visitor enquiries with courtesy and a smile.
- Helping your CSM/ACSM turnaround vacant offices and meeting rooms.
- Keep the reception and all common areas/rooms clean and tidy at all times.
- Uses reasonable discretion with customers with input from ACSM/CSM.
Administration, Building Protocol and Activities
- Understand and make sure customers follow security procedures at all times.
- General housekeeping checks to all floors, tea points (fully stocked) and toilets are conducted to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
- Order and maintain relevant office supplies for the effectiveness of personal duties.
- Ensure all Health & Safety elements are managed as directed by the CSM/ACSM.
- Perform relevant daily/weekly checks to ensure agreed standards are met and maintained.
- Handle all general filing, word processing, delivery notes and purchase orders and any other administration or reporting required, as directed by the CSM/ACSM.
- Actively participate in any Orega/Centre audits.
- Ensure conference and Meeting Rooms are to the Orega standard and that you have received training of all AV equipment.
- Handle Direct Debit processing, Petty Cash reconciliation and check delivery notes against supplier invoices and match with Purchase Order (with relevant coding ready for approval).
Sales and Marketing
- Participate in Centre tours and become fully aware of Orega’s products and services.
- Be willing to get involved in selling Orega’s products and learn about Virtual office/licence agreements etc.
- Know how to set up client connectivity, handsets and handle customer queries. Be competent in patching, cable colour coding, floor port inventory and all other IT requirements.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Read and comply with instructions and directions as communicated via signs, notice boards and memos.
- Conduct yourself, at all times, in a professional and responsible manner, promoting a good and proper image of Orega.
- Positive customer relationship skills
- Interest in learning about commercial business environments and general finance
- Demonstrate the ability to use knowledge of customer service is a must
- Ability to demonstrate systems monitoring and compliance is necessary
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Curious and people-oriented with the ability to engage customers and ask questions with ease
- Positive and ‘happy’ attitude
- Computer literate and will to learn and show others how to use IT/Telephony is essential
To apply please click here.