Managed Serviced Offices Ltd, operates ten high quality Business Centres throughout England and we now require a Business Centre Manager for our prestigious stand alone site near Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
The centre covers three floors and we provide serviced offices and meeting rooms to a range of SMEs and multi-national corporate clients.
This is a full time role, operating in normal office hours, Monday – Friday. The Business Centre Manager has full autonomy for all aspects of the site, including, sales viewings, billing, operational standards, facilities management, Health & Safety and profit whilst providing an outstanding customer service along with a small experienced team Full induction, training and support will be provided.
Past serviced office or hospitality experience is beneficial, but not essential This role will suite a person with a positive can do attitude and a keen willingness to drive the business forward in this thriving community.
Office Management & Customer Service
- Ensuring any client questions/problems are dealt with quickly and effectively
- Promoting a friendly and professional relationship with clients and prospects
- Managing process of renewing Clients’ agreements
- Managing own workload and delegating administrative/secretarial duties where appropriate
- Managing the billing process and overall responsibility for all invoices and credit notes
- Overall responsibility for credit control and ensuring monies owed to MSO are collected on time
- Responsible for petty cash transactions and housekeeping
- Management of Centre’s IT, telephone and internet systems
- Liaising with landlord as required
- Implementing Purchase Order system and approving supplier invoices
Sales and Marketing
“Achieving sales targets and providing weekly pipelines and forecasts”
- Liaising with local commercial property agents and web brokers to keep a strong pipeline of enquiries
- Ensuring agreed processes and timescales are observed for following up leads and enquiries, and that databases are kept up to date
- Carrying out tours of our facilities to prospective clients and following up with appropriate correspondence
- Conduct regular competitor checks including site comparison visits
- Attending networking events as required to raise awareness of MSO Workspace services
- Promoting MSO Workspace via advertisements and articles to be agreed with the ROM
- Promoting our services among external clients including neighbouring businesses, shops etc
- Ensuring any promotional or marketing materials follow our brand guidelines and are in keeping with website and current branding
- Maintaining regular mail shots to banks, commercial agents and new businesses Staff
Management & HR
“Responsible for managing a small team”
- Accountable for the recruitment and training of all new staff
- Delegating administration and other tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Centre
- Responsible for identifying training needs and carrying out ongoing training
- Carrying out performance reviews and implementing the Company disciplinary policy if required
Health & Safety
“Maintaining a safe and healthful workplace for MSO Workspace staff and clients”
- Ensuring risk assessments are kept up to date
- Ensuring first aid box is adequately stocked
- Ensuring fire alarms and equipment are tested according to law and overseeing evacuations
- Ensuring clients comply with the fire and health and safety regulations and keeping their client file up to date in this respect
- Liaising with clients on health and safety procedures
- Organising regular electrical servicing
- Ensuring all washroom facilities are clean and properly maintained
- Liaising with cleaners to ensure standards are maintained
- Responsibility for ensuring all facilities are maintained and kept in a good state of repair
- Possess knowledge of Human Resource policies and procedures.
- Possess good decision making and problem solving skills and be capable of applying own judgement.
- Possess excellent organisational skills and an ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload within required deadlines.
- Possess an approachable manner, with excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate adaptability to change
- Well presented with a professional approach to the business
- Can do approach
- Positive attitude
To apply, please submit your CV to: Gregg.firstname.lastname@example.org