Southampton UBCUK Ltd is one of the UK's leading services office space providers, UBCUK offers professional, friendly & flexible workspace for growing companies to build their own business success.
We are looking for an exceptional determined individual, passionate about delivering the very best experience for our customers to provide overall management of our award-winning flexible serviced office in Ocean Village, Southampton.
You will be responsible for generating new business as well as ensuring customer service excellence is provided at all times creating a dynamic working environment that will attract new business and retain the existing clients. You will possess excellent commercial sense, have a proven sales track record and be self-motivated to succeed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Account management of the clients the centre to establish strong and beneficial relationships
- Responsibility for driving the sales at the centre by exhausting all business opportunities for office space, virtual offices, coworking and meeting rooms
- To promote the business centre and UBCUK Ltd, locally through business networking and generating business referrals.
- Increasing the revenue opportunities through strong product sales and renewal negotiations
- Drive and maximize service revenue through up-selling and selling variable services to clients
- Responsible for the monthly billing and client invoicing process
- Deal with customer complaints to a satisfactory resolution
- Line manage and develop the Customer Service Assistant(s) for the centre
- Ensure centre complies with all aspects of current Health, Safety & Security regulations, Money Laundering regulations and GDPR
- Manage the suppliers to the business centre and tender/renew contracts where necessary
- Provide facilities management for the business centre.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
More information can be found on the UBC website
You can download a full job description here