The Assistant Customer Service Manager (ACSM) has overall responsibility for assisting the Customer Service Manager (CSM) to manage the centre and to meet the highest standard of customer service. The role is extremely varied, and you will be expected to handle multiple tasks.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Customer Services Help your CSM and CSR(s) to meet the highest standard of customer service and understand the needs of Centre customers.
- Support your CSM with renewals and any company initiatives.
- Effectively handle enquiries from clients, the Customer Service Manager and the management team.
- Work as one team with your CSM/CSR(s) to deliver targets – including opening, closing and daily check standards.
- Ensuring the Centre building/facilities are of the expected high standards at all times.
- Support the client move-in/move out procedures and turnaround of vacant offices/Meeting Rooms with full completion of associated paperwork to schedule.
- Ensure the preparation and maintenance of Orega accounts and client files.
- Support your CSM in the client renewal process.
- Deal with and oversee the CSR(s) ability to handle customer/visitor enquiries professionally.
- Assist and ensure all secretarial/administrative/customer invoicing/chasing customer payments etc. are completed accurately.
- Get to know Centre customers and their businesses to promote business awareness and upselling opportunities.
- Ensure your Centre looks and is run professionally to meet the expectations of customers and their visitors by performing regular housekeeping checks.
- Liaise with suppliers to include instruction of maintenance works and ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
- Handle all purchasing and Centre stock control (in liaison with the Purchasing Manager).
- Be trained in all AV equipment and handle all IT/Telephony (liaising with Silver lining) to successfully handle customer enquiries.
- Providing administrative and sales support to the Company Directors.
- Managing the daily and weekly tasks of the team ensuring all responsibilities are covered and high standards are met.
- Manage all aspects of invoicing to include billing, account queries and debt collection.
- Dealing with telecoms enquiries to include moves & changes, faults and upkeep of data records.
- Assist in marketing by ensuring empty offices are set up to company show standards.
- Assisting in the process of the client move in by managing the inventories, issuing of keys & passes.
- Ensuring company standards are adhered to by conducting the Quality Standards Audit monthly.
- Oversee CSR(s) on a day-to-day basis and manage the Centre/CSR(s) in the absence of the CSM e.g. inform CSR(s) the day’s priority and delegate jobs as necessary.
- Conduct all ‘Back to Work’ interviews in conjunction with the CSM.
- Conduct and attend regular 1:1 review meetings with your CSR(s) and provide feedback to your CSM and HR manager.
- Ensure rota management to allow development time for your CSR(s).
- Ensure time for your own and your CSR(s) personal development.
- Ensure Orega’s Health & Safety policies/procedures are adhered to including Centre Fire Risk Assessment, PAT testing, Weekly Fire Testing etc.
- Providing training & support to junior staff.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
Sales and Marketing
- Deliver centre tours in support of the CSM and ensure your CSR(s) are trained to confidently handle tours on their own.
- Ensure CSR(s) understand the main points of Orega Licence Agreements including T&C’s and any usual special conditions/requests.
Health & Safety
- Ensure your team is reminded they have a legal responsibility and duty of care for the health and safety of themselves and others by adopting the safe working practices such that they do not put themselves, colleagues, clients or visitors at risk.
- 2-3 years outstanding customer relationship skills
- 1-2 years of experience of engaging in influencing client renewals and general finance is preferred
- 1-2 years experience in a commercial environment where you will have acquired a good knowledge of service operations is a must
- Willing to take on a team manager role
- Ability to demonstrate systems monitoring and compliance is necessary
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Curious and people-oriented with the ability to engage customers and ask questions with ease
- Excellent influencing skills and positivity is required
- Computer literate and will to learn and show others how to use IT/Telephony is essential
- Good at planning and organising
To apply please click here.