British business is facing the most uncertain period in living memory.
The BCA's 2012 conference is designed to help navigate these choppy waters, featuring practical advice from expert speakers with a proven track record of success.
At an intensive one-day event, you will have chance to:
- Listen to 6 top rated speakers
- 'Workshop' hot issues with colleagues
- Network with your peers
- Pick the brains of exhibitors and suppliers
- Relax over a 5 star dinner with a top after dinner speaker
Shaping the future - Conference speakers will address issues that affect your business including:
- Selling beyond price
- How to enhance client relationships
- Where technology drives solutions
- BCA best practice developments
- Robust strategies for demanding business conditions
- EPR - Mitigate your liability
- Master Class with Brokers and Operators
We are living in challenging times. Through gaining knowledge, safeguarding our businesses and strengthening our operations we will convey a "Yes We Can" attitude.
We can shape our future. It all starts with you.
Save the date: BCA Conference Thursday 17th May 2012.
Location: The iconic 1930's surroundings of Senate House, University of London, located in Bloomsbury, London WC1E 7HU.
Detailed programme available January 2012.